- Talk show host Graham Norton told Jimmy Fallon that he had to tell his celebrity guests to stop talking about much they've enjoyed spending time in lockdown during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- "They're going: 'I'm so loving it. I get to go to the gym' and it's like, what gym? The gym is closed," Graham said.
- "'They prepared dinner' — who is they? Is that your mother's preferred pronoun?" Norton joked.
- Many celebrities have been accused of tone-deafness on social media during the crisis while less-fortunate people have been suffering.
- Watch Norton's full interview on "The Tonight Show" below.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Celebrities who have tested positive for the coronavirus
John Mulaney says he was investigated by the Secret Service after making a Trump joke on 'SNL'
The first trailer for Billie Eilish's documentary is here and it shows her toe the line between normal teen and global star
Source: Read Full Article