Paris Fury has admitted that a potential children's nanny that she was looking to hire refused to work with the family as her kids were too unruly.
The 33 year old is now a mum of seven, after welcoming another son, Prince Rico Paris, in September, and her large brood can often be a handful, as documented in Paris and husband Tyson's recent Netflix series, At Home With the Furys.
In her new book: How Does She Do It?, Paris admits she once considered getting some extra help for her then-six children in the form of a nanny, but when she tried, her nanny of choice opted not to work with the family.
Paris, who is married to heavyweight champion boxer Tyson Fury, said in the book: "At one stage when I was feeling particularly frazzled, I did toy with the idea of employing a nanny.
"My chosen candidate came over to see the children in their home environment one afternoon and within hours she emailed me politely to rule herself out."
"The kids had been especially wild that day, so I could hardly blame her," she conceded.
The mum of seven recently branded herself "the world's worst mum" after she left her youngest baby son at home so she could jet abroad to watch Tyson take on Francis Ngannou on Saturday, 28 October.
However, Paris explained that she was only going to be away for four nights and that the little one is staying with her mum while she is away.
Talking to iFL TV on Saturday night, Paris said: “I feel like the world’s worst mother for leaving him at home.
“But, my mum is watching him, so can’t get no better.”
She added: “I came here yesterday, I’m only here for the four nights, so I don’t feel too bad of a mam.”
Paris was first spotted in Saudi Arabia on Friday, 27 October, when she joined her husband at a pre-fight gala dinner alongside a number of famous faces.
After the event, Paris shared a couple of pictures from the prestigious event alongside the caption: “Saudi Gala Dinner Amazing night, so many legends in one room. What a way to spend the night before the fight.”
On the Saturday night, Paris was then ringside as 35 year old Tyson beat his opponent by a split decision.
Tyson is notoriously strict and disciplined when it comes to training for an upcoming fight, and the timing of his fight in Saudi Arabia meant that he missed the birth of his seventh child.
Tyson addressed missing Rico's birth in an interview on ITV’s Good Morning Britain, as host Kate Garraway asked: “As you say, you have been training for this, very very hard, to the point when you even missed the birth of your seventh child. That must have been a blow?”
Tyson replied: “Yes, that's correct, but daddy has gotta do what daddy's gotta do, you know, bills have to be paid, things have to be sacrificed, and Paris understands that when I am in camp, I can't be there all night at the hospital.”
However, he then revealed: “But I got to see him early hours in the morning when they were born, so that's all fantastic.”
Follow OK! on Threads here: https://www.threads.net/@ok_mag
Source: Read Full Article