Get daily celeb exclusives and behind the scenes house tours direct to your inbox
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards was rushed to hospital after accidentally walking into a beehive.
The 52 year old, who is severely allergic to the bees, found herself fleeing in panic and terror from the creatures before jumping into the swimming pool in her garden for relief after she was stung.
In a post shared to her Instagram Story, the reality star uploaded a snap of herself from a hospital bed alongside the caption: "So this happened yesterday. I walked into a hive of bees and was stung multiple times.
"If you know me at all, you know I am allergic to bees and am terrified of them," she added before going on to share CCTV footage of the terrifying incident.
In one clip, the brunette runs up onto her garden patio to scream for help, but her family weren't home, and the people who work for her were unable to hear her.
She then quickly makes her way to the pool, where she is seen pulling a stinger out of her hand before frantically jumping into the pool.
"I can laugh at this video now, but what you can't see is that they were in my hair and were literally chasing me.
"My family wasn't home and for whatever reason the people that work for me couldn't hear me screaming for help. My landline wouldn't dial 911 and my epi-pen was defective and wouldn't open."
In another snap, Kyle explained the importance of having an epi-pen nearby if required and knowing how to use it efficiently.
"I share this story with you because I sometimes don't bother to take my epi-pen with me," she said.
Kylie continued: "I also don't know why I couldn't get mine to work. It's important to look on youtube and watch the videos of how to use it. There are different types of epi-pens and they each work differently.
'"But also always call 911 even if you are able to use your epi-pen as they have to use other medications to help breathing etc."
Kyle thanked the Los Angeles Fire Department and Encino Hospital Medical Center for their help and revealed that the firefighters visited her the following day to see how she was recovering.
Lastly, the television personality revealed that the bees were being "moved from her property ASAP".
For more showbiz updates, sign up for OK!s daily newsletter here.
Source: Read Full Article