“Slide into the DMs” got a new pandemic-themed meaning on Friday’s episode of “The Tonight Show.”
Host Jimmy Fallon responded musically to the news that wearing two face masks may be a more effective way of countering mutated, more contagious strains of COVID-19.
“Hey, it’s almost February. Almost Valentine’s Day. So if you wanna show that special someone you really care, all you gotta do is slide into the DMs — the double masks,” the comedian spoke over a beat.
Watch the rest of the bit here:
A HuffPost Guide To Coronavirus
- Is it safe to see people who have gotten the coronavirus vaccine?
- What it means if your partner tests positive for COVID-19 but you don’t.
- How worried should you be about the new strains of coronavirus?
- The unexpected challenges of co-parenting during a pandemic.
- 19 things we took for granted pre-pandemic but now miss.
- Find all that and more on our coronavirus hub page.
As COVID-19 cases rise, it’s more important than ever to remain connected and informed. Join the HuffPost community today. (It’s free!)
BEFORE YOU GO
Source: Read Full Article