“The Late Show” host Stephen Colbert looked in the mirror Tuesday and didn’t like what he saw. (Watch the clip above.)
So the comedian gave himself a makeover in a new at-home video while his show is suspended during the coronavirus pandemic.
Nothing wrong with a little self-improvement, right? Colbert raided his wife’s makeup kit and went to work.
The result was superheroic.
He emerged looking and sounding somewhat like the dashing Tony Stark aka Iron Man, played by Robert Downey Jr. in the Marvel movies. And he’s ready to fight COVID-19.
“Tony Stark,” Colbert said in re-introducing himself. “What seems to be the problem? Viruses? Is everybody staying at home? That’s step number one. Don’t go out. It’s not just for yourself. It’s for your loved ones.”
Stark, er, Colbert then shared his plan for using tiny robots but he lost us there.
Maybe it’s brilliant? Decide for yourself.
- Coronavirus live updates: Spain’s death toll overtakes China, Prince Charles Tests Positive
- US Senate reaches a deal on biggest bailout ever
- Health care workers around the world are falling sick
- What to do if you live with someone with COVID-19
- How to make a face mask that is effective against coronavirus
- Sorry, but you shouldn’t go to your friend’s house while social distancing
- Women expecting babies ask: who will be with me during labor?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
BEFORE YOU GO
Source: Read Full Article