BLACK Friday sales see retailers clear older stock ahead of brands releasing new models in the spring – and that means discounts.
It also means there are plenty of Black Friday TV deals to choose from. Here's what to expect from the sales this year.
*Just because products are in the Black Friday sale, doesn't mean you can't find the same thing, or similar, cheaper elsewhere. Always shop around to find the best offers.
- Shop TV deals at Amazon here
Live Black Friday TV Deals
Very has launched some huge savings on Samsung 4K TVs, including 2020 models, ahead of Black Friday.
TV deals include savings of up to £800, so it's definitley worth having a browse if you're looking for a new set this November.
- Samsung 75-inch, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, Ambient Mode, HDR, Smart TV, £1499 (save £800) – buy here
- Samsung 75-inch, Crystal View, 4K Ultra HD, HDR, Smart TV, £899 (save £600) – buy here
- Samsung 65-inch, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, Ambient Mode, HDR, Smart TV, £999 (save £600) – buy here
- Samsung 55-inch, Crystal View, 4K Ultra HD, HDR, Smart TV, £449 (save £200) – buy here
- Samsung 50-inch, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, Ambient Mode, HDR, Smart TV, £649 (save £350) – buy here
- Samsung 43-inch, Crystal View, 4K Ultra HD, HDR, Smart TV – buy here
When is Black Friday 2020?
Black Friday 2020 falls on Friday November 27 – the fourth Friday of the month.
The day itself always falls the day after the Amercian holiday Thanksgiving, which is the fourth Thursday of November.
But while Black Friday is just one day, discounts can start days or even a week or two beforehand.
That means Black Friday TV deals could appear early – and if they do we'll let you know know when and where.
When is Cyber Monday 2020?
Cyber Monday falls on November 30 this year, so keep your eyes peeled for more discounts as the majority of retailers participate.
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
Black Friday 2020 TV deals to look out for
Source: Read Full Article