Fast food giant McDonald's is introducing its summer menu from today (June 8).
The new items are joining the menu from Wednesday and they'll be around for a limited time only.
There will be two new burgers and even a refreshing McFlurry flavour which sounds yummy.
First up is the Italian Stack burger, which is inspired by lasagne.
It is made up of two beef patties, mozzarella, crispy onions, tomato sauce, lettuce and a smooth cheese sauce in a bun.
McDonald's is also bringing out the new Crispy Chicken Italiano, which consists of chicken fillet and a basil pesto style sauce.
Mozzarella Dippers will be making a return to menus from today too.
Those with a sweet tooth will be pleased to know McDonald's is bringing out a Tiramisu McFlurry with coffee and chocolate sauce.
After it will make room for its Taste of Spain and Cyprus menu with the burgers launching today being replaced by two new ones.
The Spicy Spanish Stack features two beef patties, chilli cheddar, red onion, spicy tomato sauce and lettuce in a warm paprika bun.
There's also the Chicken Fiesta made up of a crispy chicken fillet topped with chorizo, spicy tomato sauce in nice bun.
Old Pokemon cards could make you millions as rare Pikachu version sells for £4m
Mozzarella dippers will be replaced by halloumi fries which are being introduced to the McDonald's menu for the first time ever.
McDonald's is also bringing out a new Spanish Fruit Punch drink.
The Taste of Spain and Cyprus menu will be available from July 27 until September 6.
Want all the biggest Lifestyle news straight to your inbox? Sign up for our free Daily Star Hot Topics newsletter
Full list of new McDonald's items
- Italian Stack (from June 8) – £5.39
- Crispy Chicken Italiano (from June 8) – £5.39
- McFlurry Tiramisu (from June 8) – £1.19 mini or £1.69 regular
- Mozzarella Dippers (from June 8) – £1.19 or £5.39 sharebox
- Spicy Spanish Stack (from July 27) – £5.39
- Chicken Fiesta (from July 27) – £5.39
- Halloumi Fries (from July 27) – £2.49 or £6.49 sharebox
- Spanish Fruit Punch (from July 27) – £2.29 medium or £2.61 large
Full list of McDonald's items no longer available
- McSpicy – £4.29 single or £5.79 medium meal
- Grand Big Mac – £4.79 single or £6.29 medium meal
- Grand Big Mac with Bacon – £5.29 single or £6.69 medium meal
- Garlic Cheese Dippers – £1.99
- McFlurry Chocolate Flake – 99p mini or £1.39 regular
- McFlurry Raspberry Flake – 99p mini or £1.39 regular
Source: Read Full Article