Rumours of tension between Princes William and Harry are set to briefly be put aside – as the brothers attend their first engagement of the year with no other royals.
The two will take part in the King Power Royal Charity Polo Day on Wednesday next week.
The event, at Billingbear Polo Club in Berkshire, will raise cash for 15 charities supported by William and Harry.
They will compete for the Khun Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Memorial Polo Trophy – named after the late Leicester City chairman, who was an avid polo fan.
Mr Srivaddhanaprabha died in a helicopter crash at the King Power Stadium in October last year.
The joint appearance comes weeks after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex confirmed they are leaving the Royal Foundation and setting up their own charity.
They had collectively been known as 'The Fab Four'.
Although they have attended events with other royals – including the premier of Our Planet alongside Prince Charles and Sir David Attenborough – the last time they appeared together alone was in October last year.
That was at the Illegal Wildlife Trade Conference at St James' Palace in London.
William and Kate will remain with the original charity, which will be renamed the Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge later this year.
The foundation said the move was taken to "better align" the couples' charitable activities.
William and Harry set up the foundation back in 2009, with Kate joining two years later after she and the first in line to the throne married.
And William and Kate's decision to move away from the Kensington Estate to Frogmore Cottage in Windsor – costing taxpayers £2.4 million for the renovation – spiked speculation that things were amiss.
According to the Sunday Times, the two couples have clashed repeatedly.
William was said to have been upset about Harry being "dismissive" of Kate's family, while the younger brother felt the Cambridges did not "make enough effort" with Meghan.
Kate and Meghan reportedly fell out in the build up to last year's royal wedding in a disagreement over Princess Charlotte's bridesmaid dress.
William is also claimed to have asked Harry if he was sure he wanted to marry Meghan, causing tension between the brothers.
And many of Harry's pals – including Tom "Skippy" Inskip – were not invited to the wedding after allegedly falling out of favour.
A source told the Sunday Times: "Anybody who voiced any sort of reservation about Meghan has been sidelined."
Speaking to the Sun last month Ingrid Seward, editor-in-chief of Majesty Magazine, said the Queen would be saddened by feuding between her grandsons.
Ms Seward said: "Her Majesty does not care for the alleged feuding amongst her grandchildren William and Harry.
"That would make her very sad. But she would never interfere with their lives."
Meghan and Harry launched their own Instagram account – @sussexroyal – shifted their offices from Kensington Palace to Buckingham Palace, and hired a separate head of communications.
Source: Read Full Article