Katie Price's alleged attacker has been rebailed for the third time as police continue to investigate the assault claims.
Essex police have confirmed that a man arrested on suspicion of assault has been bailed again until next month as they look into the alleged attack against the former glamour model.
A man was arrested back in August, then was released on bail until September 20, then re-bailed into October again.
A spokesperson for the police said: "A man arrested following reports of an assault in Little Canfield on 23 August has been re-bailed until next month."
Police were called to an address in the village of Little Canfield on August 23 and a man was arrested and then taken into custody overnight.
Katie was taken to hospital to check her injuries as she claimed she had been the victim of an attack.
The star was taken to a friend's house before the paramedics arrived and she then travelled to hospital.
The former glamour model has been in the headlines over the last couple of months after crashing her car last month and being arrested for alleged drink driving and driving whilst banned.
Katie pleaded guilty to drink driving, driving whilst disqualified and driving without insurance and checked into The Priory rehab facility as a condition of her bail.
She will appear in court on December 15 which could see her receive a custodial sentence.
During Katie's first court appearance on September 30, Chair of the bench Julie Hutton said: "We regularly send people to prison for driving whilst disqualified.
"On that basis, Ms Price, you are free to go and good luck at the Priory."
At the time, Katie's family posted a statement to her social media addressing the crash where they said they were "concerned about Kate's wellbeing and overall mental health".
The statement added: "We are concerned and worried about her deeply, we know she lives her life publicly and to many she is fair game, but as a family we hope she can find her path privately moving forward during this very difficult period in her life. We are not asking for sympathy – just that it is recognised that Kate is unwell.
"We take great comfort in reading the messages of support and love for Kate that we will pass on to her, in the hope that these positive messages will help spur her on."
For more of the latest showbiz news from Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.
Source: Read Full Article