We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
I’m A Celebrity’s 2020 line-up has officially been unveiled after speculation was rife over the celebrities lining up to enter the Welsh castle. All 10 contestants had been all but confirmed ahead of the line-up reveal but Russell Watson and Ruthie Henshall were missing despite being apart of the rumoured contestant list.
AJ Pritchard, Sir Mo Farah and Vernon Kay are just some of the famous faces who will be heading into the castle.
Russell, Ruthie and the several of the confirmed celebrities were spotted at a ITV promotional photoshoot in October.
Fans will know the I’m A Celebrity introduces late entrants into the camp each year.
It’s possible the singer and West End performer will join the castle once the initial 10 celebrities have settled in.
Read more: Beverley Callard: Corrie star ‘gutted’ I’m A Celebrity is in Wales
A source said: “Every year there are one or two late entries as wild cards.
“And this year with the coronavirus at least a couple of celebrities have been held back in case anyone has to pull out.
“Just because Russell and Ruthie are not going into the show at the beginning, it does not mean they are not going to be campmates.
“Watch this space,” the show insider told Mirror.co.uk.
I’m A Celebrity fans flocked to Twitter to share their confusion over the line-up announcement.
One said: “So I take it Russell Watson and Ruthie Henshall are the late arrivals? #ImACeleb.”
“So, no Ruthie Henshall or Russell Watson… unless they are the latecomers! #ImaCeleb,” another shared.
A third added: “Looks like Russell Watson and Ruthie Henshall are this year’s late entrants #ImACeleb.”
Strictly Come Dancing viewers confused by new professional [VIDEO]
Ranvir Singh issued warning by Giovanni ahead of Cha Cha Cha [INSIGHT]
Gorka Marquez unveils Maisie Smith’s secret weakness [LATEST]
Someone else tweeted: “Russell Watson and Ruthie Henshall must be going in later on then. #ImACeleb.”
Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly will return to ITV on Sunday when the host of new contestants enter the Welsh castle for the first time.
Coronation Street star Beverly Callard, EastEnders actress Jessica Plummer and Victoria Derbyshire will enter.
“Victoria is always game for a challenge so when she was approached for I’m A Celebrity she jumped at the chance,” a source said.
“It’s always something she’s wanted to do but because of her family, she’s never wanted to fly to Australia and be away from them for so long.
“When the show moved to Wales and the opportunity came up, she didn’t want to look a gift horse in the mouth so said yes straight away,” the source told The Sun.
Paralympian Hollie Arnold, author Giovanna Fletcher and BBC Radio 1 DJ Jordan North will also join the camp.
EastEnders favourite Shane Richie completes this year’s confirmed line-up.
I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! returns to ITV on Sunday at 9pm.
Source: Read Full Article